|Welcome to the online home of the Binder-Fluckinger clan and our menagerie. For those who are unfamiliar with the term, we offer this definition of a virtual crate:
|The space where a fourth crate would go in the back of the Dogmobile if there were enough room to put a crate there.
From here you can email
You can also explore some of our projects and interests:
- The newest addition to the Virtual Crate family
- Prospect Hill Publishing Services
- Don and Kates business
- Richard Binder · Fountain Pens
- Richards pen repair and sales business as well as his own collection
- Dons fountain pen collection
- An assembly of excellent writers, both vintage and modern
- The World Famous Sort-of-Biennial Flamingo Party
- The 2003 Party was a rousing success. The 2005 Party is coming. But not for a while!
- Nawlins 2000
- Our October 2000 trip to New Orleans in the Dogmobile
- The Temple of Sekhmet
- An homage to the cats in Richard and Barbaras life
- Starry Night
- A shameless plug for a truly great Mac/Windows astronomy program; also some Spacecraft Images for Starry Night Backyard and Starry Night Pro
- Reviews of the best blues recordings, curated by Don
- The Monster Dogs
- The real denizens of the Virtual Crate
And if you absolutely have to know more about this virtual crate business, heres a look at the real thing.